VICTORIA CUPIC, MD
Dr. Victoria Cupic is board certified Family Practice and AntiAging and Regenerative medicine. In practice since 2003 seeing patients of all ages. Her speciality is preventive medicine, bio identical hormone replacement therapy for female and males.
Active in running half marathons, doing yoga and mother of two amazing kids. Originally from Serbia , did residency program in Chicago and moved to Orange County to complete her education in Functional medicine. Now practicing in Arizona for last 5 years.
JYLDYZ TEMIRKAN, FNP-BC
Jyldyz is a board-certified family nurse practitioner through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Jyldyz completed her Masters of science in nursing through Grand Canyon University. Prior to that she completed her Bachelor of science in nursing degree through Grand Canyon University and Associates degree in nursing through Pima Medical Institute.
Jyldyz has worked with a variety of patients in several care settings. Jyldyz is compassionate and desires to work with her patients to manage their conditions. She understands that each patient needs a plan unique to their needs and goals.
Jyldyz enjoys reading, cooking and listening to classical music. She also enjoys spending time with her family.
DHVANI PATEL, PA-C
Dhvani is a board certified Physician Associate working in Family Medicine. She earned her Bachelor of Science from the University of New Mexico and then went on to graduate with her Master’s degree in Clinical Medical Sciences from Barry University in Miami Shores, Florida.
Dhvani is dedicated to serving patients in the community with compassion and specialized care. She believes building a partnership with her patients and empowering them through education promotes a healthy lifestyle. When she’s not at the clinic, Dhvani enjoys reading, painting, being active, and spending time with her family and friends.
NADIA LIND, NP
Nadezhda Lind is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner through American Nurses Credentialing Center. Nadezhda holds a Masters of Science in Nursing through Grand Canyon University, as well as a Bachelors of Science through Grand Canyon University.
Nadezhda has been in the medical field for over 30 years and has worked with patients within nearly every care setting. Nadezhda has a heart for her patients, striving to make a difference in their lives. She understands that each patient deserves the utmost care, compassion, and guidance.
Nadezhda enjoys reading, going to church, singing, and spending quality time with her family.
The objectives of GB Family Care:
- To create a medical practice that will exceed patients’ expectations.
- To provide high-quality health care to residents of the area.
- To create a medical practice that helps serve the community’s needs.
- To form a health care practice that is able to survive off its own to keep the personalized attention to the patients.
- To develop a comprehensive website that includes online booking capability, as well as additional information about the practice, hours, demographic information, health information and much more.
- Promote opportunities for Physicians and Nurse practitioners that want to join and work as employees on an under served area.
- Work together with colleges on the formation of new medical assistants by promoting internships.
The mission of GB Family Care is to promote the health and well-being of the local population by providing accessible, high-quality medical care for people of all ages. GB Family Care is committed to providing services that will exceed the expectations of our patients, resulting in a successful practice.
OUR KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Focus on patient care
- Educate patients on the importance of preventative care
- Educate patients as to the importance of yearly check-ups
- Implement an aggressive and accurate recall system in which to remind patients to have regular check ups
- Located in close proximity to the Medical Surgery Center with easy access to specialty care
PRACTICE SUMMARY & LOCATION
GB Family Care will offer general and preventative health care for all ages in this area and the surrounding communities. The clinic has a trained staff, new equipment, sound medical training, a referral system and nearby hospitals in order to maximize the care for each patient.
Our West Phoenix office is located off of Indian School Rd and 91st Ave. We have friendly and dedicated bilingual staff who are ready to help you receive the best patient centered care. We have an expanded waiting room optimised for comfort and convenience for our patients. Walk-ins are welcome. We also have cash pay pricing that is affordable. Our laboratory services are also in-house so that you don’t need to go elsewhere to have your labs taken. We also have other locations available for your convenience in Sun City, Prescott, and Casa Grande.