VICTORIA CUPIC, MD
Dr. Victoria Cupic is board certified Family Practice and AntiAging and Regenerative medicine. In practice since 2003 seeing patients of all ages. Her speciality is preventive medicine, bio identical hormone replacement therapy for female and males.
Active in running half marathons, doing yoga and mother of two amazing kids. Originally from Serbia , did residency program in Chicago and moved to Orange County to complete her education in Functional medicine. Now practicing in Arizona for last 5 years.
The objectives of GB Family Care:
- To create a medical practice that will exceed patients’ expectations.
- To provide high-quality health care to residents of the area.
- To create a medical practice that helps serve the community’s needs.
- To form a health care practice that is able to survive off its own to keep the personalized attention to the patients.
- To develop a comprehensive website that includes online booking capability, as well as additional information about the practice, hours, demographic information, health information and much more.
- Promote opportunities for Physicians and Nurse practitioners that want to join and work as employees on an under served area.
- Work together with colleges on the formation of new medical assistants by promoting internships.
The mission of GB Family Care is to promote the health and well-being of the local population by providing accessible, high-quality medical care for people of all ages. GB Family Care is committed to providing services that will exceed the expectations of our patients, resulting in a successful practice.
OUR KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Focus on patient care
- Educate patients on the importance of preventative care
- Educate patients as to the importance of yearly check-ups
- Implement an aggressive and accurate recall system in which to remind patients to have regular check ups
- Located in close proximity to the Medical Surgery Center with easy access to specialty care
PRACTICE SUMMARY & LOCATION
GB Family Care will offer general and preventative health care for all ages in this area and the surrounding communities. The clinic has a trained staff, new equipment, sound medical training, a referral system and nearby hospitals in order to maximize the care for each patient.
Both buildings have undergone a complete remodelling. The Valleywise office is located just of West Campbell Avenue right across Abrazo´s Valleywise Hospital and the office has a generous parking lot for visitors, as well as two wide driveway entrances for patient convenience. The West Phoenix office have expanded its waiting room area for more comfort and convenience to our patients to respect social distancing.